Python Stackoverflow 经典问题
- What does the “yield” keyword do?
- What is a metaclass in Python?
- How do I check whether a file exists using Python?
- Does Python have a ternary conditional operator?
- Calling an external command in Python
- What does
if __name__ == “__main__”:do?
- How to make a chain of function decorators in Python?
- Sort a Python dictionary by value
- How to check if a directory exists and create it if necessary?
- What is the difference between @staticmethod and @classmethod in Python?
- How do I pass a variable by reference?
- Hidden features of Python
- Difference between str and repr in Python
- Explain Python’s slice notation
- Understanding Python super() with init() methods
- How do I copy a file in python?
- What does ** (double star) and * (star) do for parameters?
- Why is “1000000000000000 in range(1000000000000001)” so fast in Python 3?
- Calling a function of a module from a string with the function’s name in Python
- Reverse a string in Python
- How can you profile a Python script?